Happy Friday! Are you melted yet? I think I’ll stay inside all day, thank you very much.
My college pal is here today so I get to have a friend day, which I’m majorly looking forward to. I’ve been working NON stop (and loving it) but it will be nice to take a break!!
I’m stealing an idea from Laury and doing a five for Friday. I haven’t been able to do much blog commenting, so I figured why not share some great links from the week?!
1. Melissa Nibbles: She ALWAYS has great blog posts, and her sense of humor is amazing. She tells it like it is and I loved this post from the week about looks. Check it out: Do Looks Matter?
2. Savvy Julie: I love this recipe for a cool quinoa dish. I can imagine eating this for leftovers for days after, cold of course.
3. Healthy Exposures: I always love Jess’s creations, but these Snickerdoodle muffins are at the top of my list to make. Yum!!
4. Keep It Sweet: Lauren posted these chocolate covered pretzel bars that you do not need the oven for. With all the baking I’m doing, I LOVE anything that does not require an oven!
5. The Fitness Dish: Laury always has great posts filled with smoothie recipes. I have a bunch of cucumbers right now, so I plan on making one of these smoothies.
What are your favorite posts or recipes this week? Please share!
Somethings to do:
Enter my Erica Sara Designs giveaway! This is a custom made necklace that I’m dying to get my hands on!
- I’m participating in The Great Fundraising Act, an online blogger auction and bake sale organized by Janetha to raise funds for Susan from The Great Balancing Act who was recently diagnosed with Lymphoma.
- All proceeds from this auction will go towards Susan’s medical costs so check it out on Monday, July 25th from 8:00 AM (EST) to 11:00 PM (EST). There are some wonderfully amazing items up for sale, including two large bags of granola from me!
- Come see me at my bakery “trunk” show”!