Power Snack: Bite Sized Goodness!

by Nicole on September 30, 2011

Hello & HAPPY Friday!

You know I tend to eat the same things over and over again, especially breakfast and snacks. I’m always in the market for a new snack that is healthy, tastes good and I can eat over and over again.

One of my favorite, favorite brands is Navitas Naturals. I have stock in their products of things like goji berries and cacao nibs. When I try a new superfood like mulberry, I’ll always try their brand first because I know it’s reliable and a good product.

truly bite sized

A new product they are selling is Power Snacks. They are also calling them “bite sized goodness”. Sounds like something I would make up right? I tried the cacao goji superfood bites and citrus chia superfood. While they are both good, the cacao goji berry variety stole the show. Basically anything with chocolate will, so no surprise. I’ll always take chocolate over citrus, but the citrus was still good.

The benefit of eating these snacks are plenty. For 3 bites it’s 120 calories, 5.9 g of fat (GOOD HEALTH fat), 2.5 g fiber and 3 grams of protein. Stats are GOOD. Plus there is only 7g of sugar ┬áthat comes solely from date paste and the fruit in the snacks. NO added sugar!

Also the superfood snacks provide:

• vitamin c
  • dietary fiber
  • omega fatty acids
  • antioxidants

They are gluten, dairy & GMO free. AND they are vegan, have no refined sugars, no artificial colors or flavors.

Final Review: Seriously, these are a great snack. I will say though if you like your snacks very sweet, this isn’t for you. They definitely do have a healthy taste from all of the amazing ingredients. They have a mild flavor of sweetness, but that’s it. Perfect for me. If you are a big fan of their superfoods they are for you. Think the taste of a Larabar over a Cliff or Luna Bar.

Disclaimer: Navitas Naturals sent me these products for me to try and review on my blog. I was not monetarily compensated for this post and the opinions are always honest and my own.

I hope you have a wonderful Friday and weekend!

Heather @ Better With Veggies September 30, 2011 at 8:52 am

What is the texture of these – are they chewy or crunchy (they look chewy)? For some reason, I tend to prefer crunchy snacks recently, but I’m in the market for some good snacks I can keep in my desk at work. :)

Nicole September 30, 2011 at 9:10 am

They are kind of both. They are chewy, but the sesame seeds in them make them have a crunch.

Jill Hanner October 3, 2011 at 3:19 pm

How do I enter??

Healthy Living Quizzes June 9, 2013 at 5:33 pm

Hi to every one, as I am in fact keen of reading this website’s post to be updated daily. It includes good stuff.

forex video ariel cut tari 4shared January 21, 2014 at 1:24 am

And in reality this only happens because they don’t know HOW to choose a good
Forex course online. Some of the courses do not answer the necessary
questions that a trader needs to know to make profit. With the forex video for beginners, new
traders are able to grasp the concept of the trade as
they are shown directly how the concepts work.

forex alligator system March 8, 2014 at 11:00 pm

An additional strategy involves three EMA and utilizes the cross over theory as well.
To understand these risks and to formulate a sustaining trading strategy many tools have been brought
out. This article will describe how to supercharge your
trading system with Stochastic Oscillator for great gain in any Forex pair and any stock.

hay day farm laden March 18, 2014 at 9:02 pm

You dont have to acquire a great deal of
goods to warranty a fantastic time. Usually are the
ones that try using aggressive promotional initiatives to promote the brand name and keep its image in your diet.
You need to have all your concentration to interact with them, not
divert it trying to figure out the setting of your world.

Bradly March 24, 2014 at 6:49 pm

Most of the dating websites dating online lebanon encourage prospective online
daters also have to include what they look like as well as
find old love interest. Add Dating near the top of the list.
If you pull away, then he’ll assume that you’re not just another joker with too much time online, you know, how you undoubtedly know
that him or it is unmarried or not.

Redeem PSN Codes April 4, 2014 at 8:50 pm

Wow, superb weblog layout! How long have you ever been blogging for?
you make running a blog glance easy. The entire look of
your website is excellent, let alone the content material!

forex analysis forecast April 15, 2014 at 8:54 pm

Several main rules should be followed to choose the right
forex robot. You can earn a fortune trading currencies but you can easily lose a fortune as
well. The main other thing that you could find problems with the Forex trend trading strategy is that you could
follow the crowd and end up getting in at the currency at exactly the
wrong moment.

forex army forum April 21, 2014 at 3:35 am

It does not matter if you are an expert genius
trader or just a newbie. Emotions must be controlled when you are in the market because
you have high tendency of falling victim to mood change of the public and will eventually losing so much in the unpredictable market.

In utilizing online networks, you’ve been given the opportunity to do live FX trading as long as
you’ve got an Internet hook up.

download audicity May 6, 2014 at 3:36 am

Hello there! This is my first visit to your blog! We are
a collection of volunteers and starting a new project in a community in the same niche.
Your blog provided us valuable information to work on.
You have done a marvellous job!

5.11 tactical vest accessories June 4, 2014 at 5:41 pm

Tactical Gloves – To get mileage and distance for your hands,
you need some protective hand gloves. As a consequence of bigger perils of improvised beyond expectations
receptors, a newer options with the the key discs and as well supplies occur prepared.

Additionally, Krauser’s transformation will kill anyone in one hit as long
as you are close enough.