Appetizer Time: Edamame Guacamole!

by Nicole on April 23, 2012

Hello Monday!

How are you all doing today? I’m posting late today because of a swap in my day. I dropped my sister off at the train this morning, which got me out of the house and to the gym at 8:30. It was nice to get there on the early side and I may have scoped out a new exercise class to try. Just have to figure out what to do eventually when they lay on the bench and do chest exercises. Any suggestions or blog posts? I really need to read up on my exercise during pregnancy. So far it’s been: do what feels good and don’t push it too much, which has been working but I still need to read more.

I took full advantage of Danny being home and us not having scheduled plans (besides Bareburger with friends Friday…yum.) this weekend and we PLOWED through crazy amount of Pure Bliss work. I got more done this weekend than I do in 4 days by myself. An extra pair of hands helps TREMENDOUSLY.

While we had lots to do, we certainly needed fuel to keep us going. Chicken soup was going on for dinner, but we needed something to tide us over in the meantime. I whipped out some avocados and got to work on guacamole. I had some edamame in the freezer and I decided to throw some in for an extra punch of protein.

I wish I had some Food Should Taste Good chips to go with this, but I settled for regular Trader Joe’s corn tortilla chips. I also enjoyed half a bag of baby carrots with this. So good.

Okay, off to finish up other work for the day! Have a great one!

Kierston April 23, 2012 at 3:47 pm

This looks amazing! Will have to try it out!

Michele @ nycrunningmama April 23, 2012 at 8:13 pm

Why does everything you make seem to be calling out my name?!?! LOL. I am suddenly craving guacamole now!!! Thanks for sharing!!

Miz April 24, 2012 at 6:21 am

oooh I wanna make this too.

kitchenaid attachments juicer February 13, 2015 at 3:23 am

Pimms is Cap Jaluca’s award winning restaurant and holds
its weight in ambiance and outstanding cuisine amongst the finest in the Caribbean.
To take hold of this gentle wisdom and to remember
that if I let go and be held by Mother Nature’s ebb and flow that I too will be brought back
to pools of stillness. There are a total of nine unique
habitats where you may discover many different types of
wildlife animals and over one hundred species of birds that you may enjoy seeing while on your Florida vacation.

alden broke straight boys February 20, 2015 at 2:46 am

I take pleasure in, cause I discovered exactly
what I was looking for. You have ended my four day long hunt!

God Bless you man. Have a nice day. Bye

breville je98xl February 23, 2015 at 7:36 pm

Just the other day, I went home for lunch to take my dog out for a little walk, and I met a very nice man who was driving
around checking out the area where I live. To take hold of
this gentle wisdom and to remember that if I let go and be held by Mother Nature’s ebb and flow that I too will be brought
back to pools of stillness. As its name implies, the boat itself, created by an act of Congress
in 1916, is the country’s only full-fledged floating post office with the power to cancel mail.

Star February 24, 2015 at 6:07 pm

Inside your private Caribbean beach villa, you can kick up your
heels and relax in the plush surroundings. Ignoring some
of these rules will just make you look like a jerk
and possibly leave you humiliated. As its name implies, the boat itself,
created by an act of Congress in 1916, is the country’s only
full-fledged floating post office with the power to cancel mail.

http://galleryhungama.com/ February 25, 2015 at 9:44 am

This procedure involves the burning of the top layer of skin to promote new collagen production. Outside cleaners have to do a good
job, or they don’t get invited back. Of course, the traditional winter recipes work
well too and the advantage for me of having a large slow cooker
for our small family is that I can double the quantities
and make two meals, one of which I can freeze for another
day.

maintenance management systems February 26, 2015 at 1:51 am

Thank you for every other informative website. The place else may I am getting that type of
info written in such an ideal manner? I have a undertaking that
I am simply now operating on, and I’ve been at the glance out
for such info.

waring pro juicer February 26, 2015 at 10:14 pm

Pimms is Cap Jaluca’s award winning restaurant and holds
its weight in ambiance and outstanding cuisine amongst the finest
in the Caribbean. A good majority move down from the cold up north to our beautiful, white sandy beaches.

A form of the herb licorice, called deglycyrrhizinated licorice (DGL), was explored for canker sores in a small study.

Allie February 28, 2015 at 6:01 pm

This keeps these parts out of landfills and prevents other cars from being retired too early.
One can very easily find various junk removal companies.
If you are interested check out the Sustainability
Series here at the Denver Classic Car Examiner where we review the sustainability as it relates to collector cars.