Who else is excited for this weekend? I’ll be heading down to the Jersey shore for a nice long weekend. I’m keeping my fingers crossed that the weather is nice and I can do some nice beach reading….or laying. Because honestly, what I love to do at the beach is just lay.
I forgot to take a weekly belly shot this weekend, even though I was even dressed nicely for a bridal shower. Nothing really has changed in the past week except I think I can feel some fluter in my belly. I’m still not 100% sure, but it still is exciting. Instead of doing a full out pregnancy update, I just figured I’d share a recipe that I’ve been making at least every other week. Prenant or not, you’ll love this pasta salad.
Usually I make this pasta salad mostly for BBQ’s, but since I’ve been grilling so much it’s been a great side dish and good vehicle for me to eat mozzarella.
Hmm…let’s see other pregnancy facts:
- I’m still mostly in my regular clothes besides some maternity tanks.
- I did enjoy putting on a pair of maternity pants after all the food I ate at the bridal shower.
- I started sleeping with a body pillow most nights. It’s lovely.
- I ate almond butter for the first time since January. It was great but now I’m back to not wanting it. Still haven’t had oatmeal since then either.
- I’m obsessed with fresh mozzarella and eat it almost everyday.
- Emotions have oventaken me and I think I cried everyday last week.
- I’m still running 3x a week, but yesterday was a rough 4 mile run and I walked 4 times (and was still proud of myself!)
- Memorial Day Grilling Tips
- To enter Bob Harper Total Transformation DVD
- Email me if you want $1,000 of tuition at Integrative Nutrition when you enroll by today!
Something fun to do: RunnersWorld contacted me about participating in a mile a day, but I can’t really commit to that right now. I still wanted to share it with all of you!
Meghan Loftus is at it again. Runner’s World’s senior multimedia editor is bringing back the #RWRunStreak to help us—and you—bridge the gap and maintain spring fitness. Run at least one mile per day, every day, starting on Memorial Day (Monday, 5/28) and ending on Independence Day (Wednesday, 7/4). That’s 38 consecutive days of running.Full details here: http://www.runnersworld.com/
Have a wonderful Wednesday!