Morning! It’s so cool out! I’d love to throw on my sneakers and go for a run, but I have some work to do this morning before anything else happens.
I wanted to stop in, say hi and share my favorite reads of the week!
- Tina posted about Fitness & Motherhood. I love how Tina fits in exercise without sacrificing her family. I hope to follow in her footsteps!
- Lindsay posted this 100 Leg workout and I’ve done it twice (Monday & Friday). It was a killer workout. I did it mostly with bodyweight, but used just a 5 pound weight for squats and crossover lunges and 8 pounds for deadlift.
- Michelle and Lori posted a chocolate pistachio layered cake. I need to make this.
- Bex posted a motivational video about not letting your fears hold you back. She believes in you even when you don’t believe in yourself (and I do too!)
- I’m SUPER jealous Kristin gets to hang out with Bob Harper so much. Check out her latest post about it, she’s pretty awesome…and I want her arms.
- I found these somehow, not sure how, but they are too amazing not to share. Flourless Zucchini Brownies. Gluten free, made with zucchini, I’m in.
- And last, I know I posted this already, but I thought it was so important I’m posting it again. Caitlin posted about the Mommy Wars and how we should call a cease fire.
Okay I’m off to get breakfast going and sit down for a business meeting.
Have a great weekend!