Happy 30th Birthday to my amazing husband Danny!
We’ve done a good amount of celebrating, but as far as I’m concerned that’s what ya gotta do for birthdays..ESPECIALLY your 30th!
You all know I’ve been MAJORLY slacking in the dinner department..so tonight I’m making up for it. Danny definitely deserves a special birthday dinner.
I thought it would be fun to blog about Danny’s top meals I’ve posted on my blog.
He’s pretty easy to please and he basically eats anything I cook, but he certainly has his favorites. His favorites usually involve pasta, bread, cheese, sauce and balsamic vinegar. Not necessarily together, or in that order.
So without further adue, Danny’s top meals I’ve made….in no particular order. (And no I didn’t ask him for input…so I’m totally guessing here.)
1. Meatloaf in the form of a giant meatloaf. This will be made tonight along with number 2.
4. Olive tapenade: no this isn’t a meal but make any meat or grain and Danny will happily pour this ALL over)
Also in order to be totally cheesy my top 5 favorite things about Danny:
1. He is incredibly laid back and just rolls with 99.9% of things in life, which usually means doing whatever I want and being totally happy about it.
2. He loves to laugh and laughs SO easily…and loudly.
3. He is SO supportive and only wants the absolute BEST for his family (ME). Without him I’d probably be in a fetal position crying right now that I had to go back to teaching next week.
4. He takes risks…usually though out risks, but he’s not afraid.
5. He loves to travel, take walks, run, eat, drive, sit, watch marathon TV episodes, clean (heh) and read.
and a bonus, my personal favorite:
6. He’s embarked on this crazy journey with me in the past year of buying a house, renovating a house, starting a business and having a baby. We may not do things normally, or in way that most people would…but they work for us and they are all done with a whole lot of love.
Happy 30th Birthday Dan.