I’m taking the time today to just stop and breathe for a moment. This has been a super stressful week. I hate to be vague, but I kind of have to be at this point. It’s all business related and we had some minor set backs, but I’m trying to take them in stride and realize that it’s for the best. (It’s nothing to do with NOT moving forward with our expansion plans…everything is still A-OK with them!) Once everything goes through I will be sure to do a post about what happens what what I learned from the experience.
The second thing is with everything else, things take TIME. I’ve had to exercise a lot of deep breathing and patience over everything with moving to the co-packer. The packaging design is a very lengthy process, especially when you’re getting certified organic. So my patience is being tried, but I’m keeping my head on straight and keeping my fingers crossed we’ll have a finished product by the beginning of September!
Please expect tears, laughs and screams of joy when the final package filled with granola is in my hands.
Anyways, with all the stress, I try and remind myself to step back and be thankful for all the good in my life…which is mostly everything.
I still try to go to bed and list a couple of things I’m grateful for…but sometimes I pass out before I can even think.
- I’m thankful for my support team. My husband, family, friends, Pure Bliss team, supporters, etc. All of you make me realize how good this already is, and how amazing it’s going to be.
- I’m thankful for a healthy, decently easy pregnancy and a growing baby. (T minus almost 11 weeks!)
- I’m thankful for my house, making mostly my own schedule and working from home.
- I’m thankful for comfort food meals like soup, pasta with loads of grated cheese and grilled cheese on extremely stressful days.
- I’m thankful for shows like Breaking Bad, the Kardashians, Pretty Little Liars, TrueBlood and Housewives to take my mind off work.
- I’m thankful for being able to go for a walk and put on a podcast/FitRadio/Pandora/cheesy top iTunes music.
- I’m thankful for being able to choose to leave a job I was unhappy at to start my own business. No matter how stressful the day, I’m HAPPY and know I made the right choice. It’s only onward from here!
What are you thankful for today?