Happy Friday! What a dreary day here. We’ll most likely be staying inside all day since it’s supposed to pour. Should have saved my mall trip for today!
5 favorite meals I’ve been eating lately:
- spinach omelet, strawberries & toast (breakfast)
- variations of Jessica’s summertime grilled salad
- grilled any type of chicken
- this lentil,carrot, celery, scallion salad
- Socca bread (I’ve been baking it)
5 favorite blog posts
- A Life Off the Mat by Martha on Christine’s blog
- All the Doing will become your undoing by Lindsay
- The 5 Components of Dreaming Big by Lindsay
- I’ve Never Felt Stoppable by Carla
- Retraining My Healthy Habits by Tina
5 favorite workouts
- Tabata workout from Fitnessglo
- HIIT bookends from Tina (I did a version of this workout yesterday)
- Upper Body Burnout from Tina
- Pura Vida workout from Tone it Up
- Burpee Blaster by Tina
(P.S. Can you tell I love Tina’s workouts? Join me (and her!) in Best Body Bootcamp starting next week!
5 random things
- Working on my What’s Beautiful goals, I’m doing a plank a day to help strength my core. When I did the fit test at the end of BBB I held it for 2:31, which was 26 seconds longer than I held it 8 weeks ago. I’ll take it. My core is definitely still weak from pregnancy, but it’s slowly coming back.
- I had to real it in on my almond butter intake. Not only was I taking giant scoops from the jar, BUT I’m on my last jar and Trader Joe’s won’t have it back in until mid June.
- I’m really excited to make grill pizzas this weekend.
- If you hide from Olivia and say her name, she’ll crawl to you to find you. It’s the cutest thing ever. I may have been crying while Danny was doing it with her last night.
- My sister entered Liv in Parents Magazine cover photo contest. (Probably everyone gets picked…) but it’s by votes, and I’d love to have you vote for her! Vote here. It’s really easy. You can vote until the 9th.