5 Posts I’ve read this week worth sharing:
- Fun Fitness: Tina’s been having fun with her workouts. Isn’t that what it’s all about?
- Why I Hate Fitspiration by Carla
- Check Yourself Before You Wreck Yourself: Kasey posted about restricting calories and over exercising and why we SHOULDN’T do it
- Seduced by the Illusion: The Truth About Transformation Photos: You NEED to read this
- Anger: Christine shares something she’s dealing with, with one of her boys. A great read and something I’m sure I’ll deal with more in the future.
5 Recipes I’ll be Making:
- Chia Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies on Eating Bird Food
- Easy Grilled Maple Dijon Salmon with Bacon by How Sweet Eats (I made this on Tuesday. Delish!)
- Asian Chicken Salad by PaleOMG
- Pizza on the Grill (again…this weekend…)
- Chunky Monkey Cookies by Taylor on Lindsay’s Blog
5 Favorite Workout Moves (Right now)
- Pushups (love doing all different variations)
- Planks (love to hate these)
- Short 20 minute HIIT or inline walk workouts (check out this list of interval workouts from Tina)
- Resistance Band Bicep Curl (having used bands in FOREVER before this round of BBB)
5 People to Support:
- Michele is doing her first Ironman this Sunday. Here’s how you can track her and support her!
- Sarah is doing a marathon this weekend. Send her a tweet and wish her luck!
- Support Heather’s kickstarter and help her bring us a very special meditation album!
- Do you know Alan? He’s one of my fav friends I’ve made through blogging/social media. He’s lost just about 140 pounds just by moving and eating well. Check out his instagram. You’ll be instantly motivated and inspired.
- Jody is on a mission to show us all that “we are enough”. I fully support this idea and you should too.
Happy Friday! Share something that is your favorite this week!