Friday!! Today actually feels like Saturday since Danny has off today. This week flew because we had so much company. Love weeks that are all fun.
Can I just say sometimes making decisions are so difficult? I have to make a couple of really hard choices (more social decisions more than anything else). Being an adult sucks sometimes to put it bluntly. I always worry if I’m making the right choice…. There’s so much to consider. Money, time, people’s feelings, right choice for your family….and even when the choice seems obvious it’s still not. Sometimes I wish someone could make the choice for me….but life isn’t that easy.
Moving onto more fun stuff…
5 blog posts to read
- Regaining Your Common Sense: WHY doing less leads to a leaner physique (I swear every post from Jill Fit is so smart)
- Health And Fitness Gone Bad: When it degrades women and what we can do about it from Nia Shanks
- Why We Run by Christine for Athleta
- Why Your Body Fat Isn’t Preventing You from Looking Cut by Workout Nirvana (I could spend hours reading these blog posts)
- Fermented Foods: Back In Vogue? from Lindsay
5 recipes to make:
- Carrot Patch Cake How FUN is this for Easter?!
- Easter Themed Snack Ideas: a collection of recipes from Lindsay
- Chocolate Almond Joy Bars from Elena’s Pantry
- The Best Chewy Vegan & GF Brownies by Ashley (I made these…they are AMAZING)
- Spinach & Red Pepper Bacon Wrapped Eggs by Jessica (I LOVE these for Easter brunch!
5 things I “have” to do today:
- Workout (check)
- Manicure & Pedicure
- Iced Coffee
- Put together Liv’s Easter basket
- Enjoy Danny’s day off!
5 workouts to try
- Hop To It: jumping cardio interval workout
- No Equipment Required: Conditioning Interval Workout
- Power Row Workout
- Love Your Butt Workout
- From Knees to Toes: Tips for Progressing Your Pushups
Happy Easter Weekend to all of you! Hope you have a restful and celebratory weekend if you celebrate!