Weekend! Woohoo! I still have lots of work to do with the Pure Bliss Eats website, but at least it’s work from home stuff.
Hope you have something fun planned this weekend. We’re catching up on house things, cleaning up and doing lots of website stuff. I’m just taking care of the wording and what I like and Andrew from the Hipp Designs is taking care of all the real hard work.
So before I go off to get some more of my work done, I wanted to share my favorite links of the week. I have blogs that I read everyday and then I have new ones I pop in and out of when I remember. One of the best parts of being part of FitFluential is all the new blogs I’m reading. Everyone has SO much knowledge and I love finding new bloggers and posts.
Just to highlight a few that you may be interested, inspired and motivated by, like I was:
- Tuesday Trainer: This is something Lindsay does each week. One day I’ll get around to being a part of it!
- Tina also shared many different treadmill workouts. One for every level, give them a try!
- Ask a Trainer: Bottom Line on Best Time to Exercise by Angie Miller
- 10 Songs to Add to Your Playlist by Fit Bottomed Girls
- Fitness and Life Lessons from Tim Tebow by Emily from Family and Life In LV
- Time for a Detox by Carla
- Breakfast to Bed by Cat over at Mizfitonline
Hope you enjoy some of these reads! I certainly did! With that, I’m off to run and GET WORK DONE!
Have a fab weekend!