Morning and HAPPY FRIDAY! How are you?
I’m taking an unplanned rest day today because I pulled a muscle (I think oblique) yesterday. It started irritating me on my run yesterday, but I was already 2.5 miles out, so I had no choice but to come back. It already feels slightly better today, but I’m going to be careful anyway.
It’s so hard to be careful and rest when you don’t want to…but I’m determined to do it today!
So who’s on Pinterest?
I love Pinterest. I actually don’t spend hours and hours on it but I do pop in a couple times a day to see what people are pinning/liking. I love posting things on my boards so I don’t loose them in the internet world. If you are a blogger there is a way for you to see what people are pinning from your site. You just go to www.pinterest.com/source/yourblogname. Every week or so I’ll check in and see what’s been pinned. I find it so interesting since some things are recipes I posted a long time ago.
It’s funny because there are so many recipes I’ve forgotten about because they were so long ago. I decided to pull some recipes from Pinterest based on what’s been pinned and what recipes I really loved.
1. Crispy Quinoa Granola – WHY haven’t I made this lately? It’s such a nice twist on traditional oat granola. And it’s SO good eaten raw too!
2. Sweet Potato Burgers – A perfect dinner or lunch.
3. Pumpkin Socca – A mix of pumpkin and chickpea flour to make a great side dish! I haven’t made ANY socca in forever..needs to change!
4. Whole Grain English Muffins - Yes.
5. Whole Grain Chocolate Scones - Need these for breakfast!
Now for 5 things I’ve be trying, all inspired by Pinterest!
Now I’m drooling over every one of these recipes….
What’s your favorite thing you’ve pinned on Pinterest? Please share links!
Have a wonderful Friday!
Don’t forget to enter my Chobani giveaway! You can enter until Sunday night!