I have to admit that I’m a bit sad to see 2012 go. It’s been an amazing year. It’s so funny/weird that Liv wasn’t even a glimpse in our eye at this point last year. You’re probably all so sick of me saying how blessed and grateful I am to have had an easy pregnancy and to have a beautiful baby girl…but I just can’t stop saying it. Even at 4 am she makes me smile because she’s smiling (and not sleeping.)
Becoming a mom has made this my best year yet…and I know this coming year will be even better.
I love reading bloggers reviews of their year. I’m a sucker for posts like that. So I figure since I love reading others, I would share my favorite posts as well. These have zero to do with pageviews and everything to do with my favorite things in life.
My favorite posts of the year:
2. Even more BLISS! We shared our exciting pregnancy news with a fun little picture.
4. Celebrating 4 years of marriage and then 9 years of dating with Danny. We started dating young (I was 18) and got married young (23)…but what’s good is good and what’s great is great. Best decision of my life. <3
5. I also posted my favorite Vega green smoothie which got great feedback. Can’t beat a smoothie that tastes great and packs a punch with nutrients.
6. In September I posted Life Lessons I Learned. It always is good to stop and look around…and it was good to reread this post.
7. Using Social Media to help you get HEALTHY. Social media is an amazing tool to help you lose weight/get fit/be healthy/change your life.
8. Healthy IS easy. 10 Minute Meals & Tips. We all can use 10 minute meals in our life.
9. Lady Gaga Gained 25 Pounds! So much controvery around Lady Gaga “gaining” weight. It really ticked me off.
10. Keeping a Gratitude List. Making sure to take time daily to be thankful for the good & wonderful things in your life.
12. Our Christmas Card. Can’t get enough of my little one.
And that’s all for 2012. What a year it’s been. Now I’m off to write down my 2013 goals!
What was your favorite part about 2012?
Happy, happy new year. Wishing you a wonderful start to 2013. Thank you for reading and for allowing me to be a part of your life.