Snacks & Protein: Vanilla Goji Nut Balls

by Nicole on January 26, 2012

Morning!

How is everyone’s morning going? Did you have a healthy start to your day? It’s the 3rd week of January and it’s almost over! How are your resolutions & goals going? Are you sticking to them and seeing it through?

That was a lot of questions in a row…but I’m seriously wondering how you’re doing! The best part of my day is tweets, comments, messages and emails about you guys making healthy recipes, drinking smoothies, working out.  It makes me so happy from the inside out. I do love cheerleading on social media sites!

I’m still going at my goals, drinking 3 water bottles a day. I think this is the farthest I’ve ever made it with water intake, so I’m pretty proud of myself! It IS getting easier and becoming part of my routine and habit. I hope you’re finding that too!

Other goal = make new snacks with more protein.

It’s no surprise to you that I love making balls. Nut balls that is. I love tweaking recipes and trying to make them well rounded in calories, fat and protein. Recently I’ve been pairing a nut ball with either chia pudding or a small smoothie to make it a mini meal.

Enter Vanilla Goji Nut Balls.

Filled with ALL good stuff like Vega, chia seeds and goji berries. A super ball. You know I love Vega and use it in almost everything I make, chia pudding, smoothies, etc. Plant based, great company, and all natural ingredients.

I know nut balls can be intimidating, but it truly is all dump in food processor and turn on. What can be easier than that? You are about 3 minutes away from an amazing snack! Stop being intimidated and make them!

You need minimal ingredients here, like almond meal (or almonds), Vega vanilla protein, vanilla extract, agave nectar, dates, goji berries and chia seeds! For the exact recipe, head over to the FitFluential blog…and while you’re at it check out some of the other inspiring guest blogs over there!

What are you doing to stick to your 2012 goals?

Heather Blackmon @ Better With Veggies January 26, 2012 at 8:58 am

Love Vega and love protein ball recipes – they are such great travel food and it’s easy to make a big batch and keep a few in a bag in your purse.

Things are going pretty good on my 2012 goals so far – I love having goals to keep me focused on the big picture.

Rachel @RunningRachel January 26, 2012 at 10:45 am

Yum. I love Vega too! :)

Cat @Breakfast to Bed January 26, 2012 at 10:59 am

I’m failing miserably at not buying coffee out. failing.miserably.

Mary @ Bites and Bliss January 26, 2012 at 5:14 pm

These look delicious! I’m definitely working to get more protein into my diet and these look like a fun way to do so.

I’m keeping up with my 2012 goals by making room for exercise no matter what. Even if it’s light yoga!

Dan January 27, 2012 at 6:42 am

These are a must make!! They taste amazing and almost didn’t make it to ball form because we were eating them so fast right out of the food processor!

StoriesAndSweetPotatoes January 27, 2012 at 2:37 pm

Cool! Love, love, love Goji berries.

Pauline February 9, 2015 at 6:41 am

What Kinds Of Vegetables Can I Grow In A Hydroponic Grow Closet.

Have a exclusive area for changing baby diapers
in the house not view of the guests. We sat near the lake,
and enjoyed the beautiful view with about 2 other hikers.

แนะนำแหล่งเลือกซื้อเสื้อแฟชั่นราคาถูก February 11, 2015 at 5:21 am

For newest information you have to visit internet and
on the web I found this site as a best web site for newest updates.

test obciążeń dr volla opinie February 18, 2015 at 7:42 pm

DZIĘKUJĘ ZA ŚWIETNĄ OBSŁUGĘ I PRZEMIŁĄ ATMOSFERĘ.
!!!!! SZCZERZE POLECAM !!!!! test obciążenia organizmu cena, test
obciążenia organizmu eav, test obciążenia organizmu forum

noproblaim.de February 23, 2015 at 4:41 pm

The types that are available are numerous and you can choose your
pick from the ones that range from hand press models to ones that are electrically operated.
Ignoring some of these rules will just make you look like a
jerk and possibly leave you humiliated. There are a total of nine unique habitats where you may discover many different types of wildlife
animals and over one hundred species of birds that you may enjoy seeing while on your Florida vacation.

www.ismailagacemaati.com February 25, 2015 at 3:49 pm

It operated two daily round trip excursions,
except on Sundays, on the 65-mile run from the Weirs at 08:
00 and 13:00, calling at Bear Island, Center Harbor,
Wolfeboro, and Alton Bay. Compared to most other masticating juicers on the market today, this
machine has superb looks. In a new media
driven world, people rely on search, their friends on social networks, and other online media channels to hear about things happening in the
digital world.

whats the best juicer February 25, 2015 at 11:31 pm

If your family enjoys camping, you can even extend your visit over a weekend and set up tents along the way.
Outside cleaners have to do a good job, or they don’t get invited back.
Here, the Caves hotel multiplies your joy with amazing views.